I choose this topic because I am a Human Development and Family Studies major. I have an interest on learning about different kinds of family structures. As a teacher I will have to be culturally aware of all kinds of family structures. Moreover, I have another course this semester that gives me insight on different family structures in a global perspective, and this will help me to stay focuse on my topic. The course I am reffering to is called HDF 390 Families and Children Global Perspective. Also, researching articles on this topic will help me become a critical thinker as I critique each article. Hopefully, by the end of the semester I can view families in a global perspective. Also, I hope to learn more about families as they are globally, historically, and socially changing in today's world.
Maribel Rivera, January 17, 2013, 3:50PM
No comments:
Post a Comment