Friday, January 18, 2013

Human Rights

I've decided to choose human rights as my blog topic. I've chosen this topic because I believe that I seriously take for granted all of the rights that I have as a citizen of the United States. Although I know we have our own issues regarding this subject here in the U.S., many of which have recently encountered heated societal debates, I know there are many countries around the world that have it much worse off than I can even begin to imagine. I want to take this blog assignment as an opportunity to become more informed on the atrocious human rights violations that occur in other parts of the world, not only to understand how they affect those who live in these locations and why they occur, but also to put my own life and advantages into a greater perspective.

Brittany Briceno

01.18.2013

3:11p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment