Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog #4: Bombing Backfire


Blog #4

            I was looking for something interesting related to international crime on CNN’s website and I came across an extremely interesting story. In London, England, three men were found guilty for planning a terrorist attack. Their objective was to build homemade bombs and place them in select locations and as one of the men said, “…spilling so much blood you'll have nightmares for the rest of your lives.” They wanted to kill innocent Americans, that was what they were out to do. The men had gone back to Pakistan multiple times in order to go to training camps that taught them how to make bombs. They came back to London and acted as if they were charity collectors in order to fund their terrorism attempt. Luckily they were arrested and taken into custody and will most likely face life sentences in prison.
            This story is very intense and if the situation was not taken care of as successfully as it was, this could have truly had lasting effects on the entire world. Although, you may just see this as terrorism, it’s also a crime. These men were planning to murder innocent people, they were caught, convicted, and are more than like be behind bars where they belong for the rest of their lives. I feel very strongly towards this and I do not tolerate terrorist acts nor potentially fatal criminal acts at all. They show weakness and are truly pathetic acts of cowardliness that no human should do. 


Tyler Frazier
2/21/13
9:31

No comments:

Post a Comment